Blogpost Week 1
Q&A with ourselfs!
1. Is it fun or not?
- YES, pushing each other in a pool is a hell of fun!
- But... it could be so much more fun with particles, sounds and animations
2. Does the gameplay feel too slow / fast?
- Some mechanics feel a bit too fast and some thing feel too slow, this needs to be finetuned
3. Does the scale feel good?
- Scale of the characters feels very good in game
4. Is it fun to throw stuff to each other?
- YEAH! this is always fun, but... there is no real impact yet except that it spawns a pool of water
- Soon f***ing each other over will be even more fun!
Problems and what works?
1. Which kind of problems did we run into?
- Perforce workflow, not used to it 100%
- Unity prototype project got corrupted through pushing and pulling
2. What worked or didn’t work?
- Fast iteration on gameplay and some assets in unity
- Great communication within our team about ideas and mechanics.
- Not enough impact when throwing, etc... (not exaggerated enough)
3. What is your plan for the next coming week?
- Basic attack implementing (spank)
- letting Puddles dissapear (shrink after a while)
- Sliding on wet surface ( or ragdoll)
- More impact when throwing things to each other
- Make stun mechanic work
- Focus on movement (dash finetuning)
- Impact difference
Get [group 14] SPANK 'N SPLASH
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.